Thursday, March 10, 2011

X-mas cookies

Hahaha how late is this post? It is now...March. I'm not going to post step by step photos, or even the recipe. You can check out kingarthurflour.com for the details. Well anyway, last December I tried to make x-mas cookies again. I made them for the first time the year before, I think. Well this year I had more experience with making the cookies and icing them. We also bought a bit tin of assorted cookie cutters, so there are more variations this time.




We had a snowglobe cookie cutter. The black icing we tried to mix was too watery. That's why the snow




The happy bunch of snowmen.



Here are most of the cookies.




Santa and his reindeer. No, we didn't make all of the reindeer. I can't even remember how many reindeer there are supposed to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment